Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Winter?

We've been having some beautiful weather lately! I'm not sure if the weather is confused or what. I am enjoying the sunshine (from inside). Although I do love winter and wouldn't mind a good snowstorm sometime this year!

Aisha loves playing outside yesterday she was riding her bike on the deck and insisted on wearing her winter coat and a hat even though I tried to tell her she doen't need them. Oh well at least I knew she wasn't cold.


I'm loving all the food we have been getting! I enjoy cooking but I love other peoples food and its such a nice break over this time. During the afternoon I can sit and enjoy my little guy while Aisha is taking a nap and not worry about what to make for dinner! So a big thank you to everyone who brought or who is bringing us meals we are enjoying them!

Tonya

No comments:

Post a Comment