Monday, February 13, 2012

First Day Out

Yesterday we ventured out to Church!
It was the first time we were out as a family of 4.
It went better than I thought it would, My husband is a huge help when it comes to getting kids ready for church! Getting a little girl ready, along with myself, and squeezing in feedings and breakfast is no small task! But it went smoothly and we even made it to early service on time.
And I think we picked the coldest day of the year to go out!

We even squeezed in a few pictures in before we left. Wished I would have gotten one of all four of us!


I thought maybe I'd venture out by myself this week but I'm not sure with this cold weather we are having, and I'm fighting a bit of a cold and praying that the little man don't get it! 
there is always next week, and my house is just so cozy!

Tonya

No comments:

Post a Comment