Friday, February 24, 2012

Nicholas Camden 1 Month

today Nicholas is 1 month old



He is defiantly growing he's just staring to outgrow his newborn clothe, which makes me sad but I'm ready to wear some different clothe on him, his newborn selection is very limited.
He is drinking between 3-4 ounces of formula every 3-4 hours.
He smiles a little but you have to work pretty hard to get it out of him.
He does pretty good at night, he will go a good 4 hours between feeding and always settles well after his first feeding

I'm enjoying having a newborn in the house again, although I do miss my full nights sleep, but my sister told me today that this to shall pass! I should have asked her if she would like to take over for a few night:) haha she probably would take me up on it though.
Cute little booties he got as  a gift


No comments:

Post a Comment