Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Aisha Rayne (16 months)

Two post in one day??? yup thats how I roll

                                                    Looking all pretty before church!


My baby is growing up so fast! She talks nonstop! I absolutely LOVE this age! even with my sickness I have been thoroughly enjoying seeing her personality develop! She always asks for her daddy in the morning when she wakes up but then I remind her that daddy is at work, working hard so I am able to stay home and take care of her so then she repeats me and says "dada work".

She loves to eat!! the only thing she has ever spit out of her mouth is beats other than that she eats anything I put in front of her. Her favorite food for breakfast is yogurt and granola and she thinks its so cool that she can use her spoon! 

She loves life to the fullest and enjoys playing with all her cousins she calls her cousin Tanisha "Te Te". I think we were there to much last week because one morning she woke up crying to go to Te Te's house.
 She loves to sing, and I will often hear her singing when she is playing with her toys.

I'm so blown away by the stuff she does and says. I've been reminded lately of the awesome responsibility we have as parents to teach our kids and model a Godly lifestyle because what they see us doing and saying often comes out in them!
I pray for wisdom and guidance as we raise Aisha and that the Holy Spirit would lead us as we teach, and interact, and discipline her.

We love you Aisha Rayne and feel so blessed that God has allowed us to be your parents!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on being pregnant with baby 2! Sounds like you are having a blast being a mommy :)

    ReplyDelete