Wednesday, May 9, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

So here's a few outfits from the past week.  I'm challenging myself to NOT buy clothe but mix up what I have. I do not have a whole lot of time to think through my outfits so I usually grab what is handy and see if it looks right.

This first outfit totally came together "unthought" (I have no idea if that is a word). I wore the green jacket the night before and had it hanging over the kitchen chair. i realized it was a bit chilly outside so I put it on and it is my new favorite outfit!

I think the shirt was a gift from Ony (my Bff)
and the jacket I had forever!

Yes I really do love my Toms!
A casual day around the house. The slippers are from Cabela's (yes I did just admit that) and they are amazing!

linking up the The Pleated Poppy

Tonya


No comments:

Post a Comment