Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday


Here's some of my outfits from the past two weeks


So I have not decided if I like this outfit or not, It didn't feel very "me" But like I said before I'm trying to be creative with the clothe I have.
Pink Cami~ Aeropastale
Grey shirt~ Ony's (I'm realizing half the clothe I have are hers)
Cardigan~ Ony's
Skirt~??
Boots~ Boscovs (gift)


Cami~ American Eagle
Shirt~ Target
Jeans~American Eagle
Shoes~ Shoe carnavel



Night out with my mom and sisters
Shirt~ target
boots~Alloy
Shirt~ Kohls
Jeans~ Charlotte russe


If you really need to know, today I'm staying in my Pj's today and maybe even tomorrow and maybe even the next day! Its time to work on potty training and that in itself really takes away my motivation for putting on pretty clothe! so wish me luck

Tonya



No comments:

Post a Comment