Wednesday, March 13, 2013

what i wore wednesday


pleated poppy


It's Wednesday already (my weeks fly by with two little ones)
White jeans~ Charlotte Russe
Polka dot shirt~ Old Navy
Blazer~ Body Central
Boots~gift from my mom
Necklace~ RUE21
Striped Shirt~Gift from my BFF
Denim shirt~ FB yardsale
scarf~ body Central
brown boots: urbanog
 
I find it really awkward to take pictures of myself. How should I stand, What should I do with my other hand, how should I smile. Never knew it could be so hard
 
I'm loving getting outfit ideas off of pinterest, what did I cook/wear/craft before pinterest? You can find me on pinterest here
 
Yesterday it rained ALL day so me and the kids had jammie day (I usually allow one jammie day a week) it was so fun just lounging around but one jammie day is plenty for me!
 
Happy Wednesday
~Tonya
Linking up to The Pleated Poppy
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Your orange scarf is so cute! I love a big chunky scarf like that!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that second outfit. I want to copy it in my daily style :)
    Stopping by from What I Wore Wednesday linkup.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I especially love that second outfit. Love the scarf!

    Aubree
    lookfeelbebest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Outfit pictures are awkward, so you're not alone. And pinterest is the best for outfit ideas!

    Your newest follower,
    Diana
    www.picturesand1000words.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete